Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week 37

Today was our 37 week appointment.  Again, Sydney is stubborn!!  She hasn’t flipped so she’s still in breech position and I’ve not progressed any……soooooooooo……we have selected 8/12/11 to be her birthday unless she decides between now and then to surprise us and come!  I’m waiting for the doctor’s office to call me to go over the details of the c-section so I don’t have any other information other than the date we requested.  Annnnndddd you know why we picked that date – well Steve was born on the 12th of course!  He wanted her to have his date of birth if she could so it looks like she will as long as the doctor is available.  Our next appointment is Monday, August 1.

Everything else is going good other than my swelling feet every day…I have cankles…and they are sexy J



Over the weekend we went to Babies R Us and bought the rest of the items we wanted that were on the registry that we didn’t get as a gift so I believe we are all set.  Steve is testing out a webcam to use as a baby monitor before we buy an actual monitor set.  We also put some decorations on the walls of her room.  Here are some pictures:






1 comment:

  1. She is going to be beautiful! I can't wait to babysit

    ReplyDelete