Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Week 38


We had our 38 week appointment yesterday instead of on Tuesday this week.  We saw Dr. Stadulis who explained the c-section procedure to us and also checked to see if I had progressed any.  And….not so much, which I knew going in.  Her head is still up by my ribs on my right side so I knew she hadn’t moved any.  The c-section is all scheduled for 8/12/11 @ 2pm.  I have to be at the hospital by noon that day and I can’t eat or drink after midnight!  That’s going to be the hardest part!  Since my feet swell daily, pretty bad, and I’m now commuting about 2.5 to 3 hours round trip daily to work (my office was moved to Alexandria a week ago), Dr. Stadulis wants me to start maternity leave a week before my c-section so my last day at work will be 8/5/11.  Our next appointment is on 8/8/11 with Dr. Kil (he’s the one that will be performing the c-section) for one last check and to fill out forms for the procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment