Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week 34

Today was our 34 week appointment.  Everything looks good!  The doctor said I’ve had some good weight gain over the past 3 weeks and my blood pressure still looks good.  She also scheduled us for an ultrasound in 2 weeks – just to see how big she is and to make sure she’s in the right position.  Kinda funny since at the last appointment I asked the other doctor about another ultrasound and he said there wouldn’t be one unless there were issues…..oh well…I’m excited to get another one just to see her J  

I can say that the swelling in my feet, well, isn’t so swell….LOL…but it does go down once I’ve had my feet up or if I’m in the AC for a while.  Just have to deal with it a few more weeks!  Oh and floating in the pool helps too.

Since we were on vacation last week, no one at work has seen me in over a week and today they all commented on how much lower my belly looks…Steve even said the same thing.  I don’t know about lower but I know it seems bigger and heavier…LOL

Here are the curtain pictures too….


No comments:

Post a Comment