Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week 35


5 weeks left and only 1 week until the sonogram!  Over the past week we’ve decided on her name and received lots and lots of stuff!  Mom and a few of my good friends held a baby shower for Sydney J on Sunday, July 10th.  My Dad and step-mom came up from SC as a surprise!  We received sooooooo many clothes I think I’m going to have to actually dress her (not keep her in a onesie) every day just to make sure she has a chance to wear everything!  We also received the pack-n-play we wanted along with the diaper bag, changing pad, bottles, and various other baby necessities.  Two really special gifts were a blanket my mom crocheted and a blanket my Aunt quilted (she quilted a turtle on it J).  Sydney’s great grandmother sent her first piece of jewelry too…a small gold ring.  It’s sooo cute!  I’m waiting on Virginia to get me the pictures from the shower and I’ll share some of those when I get them.

Blanket my mom made
Blanket my Aunt made
Sydney's first piece of jewelry from her Great-grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment