Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Week 24


It’s the 6 month mark!  Time sure does fly – in a little over 4 months she’ll be here!  Today was our 24 week appointment.  The doctor said that she is growing on target and I’m doing well as far as my weight, blood pressure, and all that jazz.  As of Saturday I have gained a total of 3.8 pounds.  The only thing that has bothered me thus far is the pollen.  Is has been ridiculous already this year!  The neti pot has been really helpful (as disgusting as it is) but the doctor said I could take Zyrtec if I need to.  I’ll hold off on taking anything unless it gets totally unbearable.  Steve has finished painting the ceiling and the green in the nursery – on to the brown soon!  Here are some other pictures we took today outside.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment