Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rook this one’s for you!

…My prego friend…

A really good friend of mine is also pregnant and she’s due in June.  This is her first child and she too is having a little girl. J I must say that I realize how truly blessed I have been during this pregnancy when I see or talk to her.  Poor thing has been miserable this week with aches and pains.  Like me, she hasn’t been sick but she has had everything else I haven’t….she’s had cravings, her sense of smell is off the charts, and her little girl kicks and punches her really hard….most of the time.  I know my day is probably coming when I’m going to hate life for a few months because I can’t sleep or she’s kicking and punching me to no end but for now I’m really happy that the only thing I notice about being pregnant is the fact my belly is growing and my hair and nails look amazing (some days).  I really do feel for her though…I hope she feels better soon and in June, all the pain and agony will be well worth it J

No comments:

Post a Comment