Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Week 23


Here’s my week 23 belly pic J I no longer look “fluffy” I finally look pregnant.  LOL!  Oh and as of Saturday I have officially gained ONE pound!  I really do eat, I swear!  I just tend to eat fruits and salads. 

This past weekend my mom and I went and completed the baby registry at Burlington Baby Depot.  So now we are registered at Babies R Us and Burlington Baby Depot (under Steve and Nichole).  I’m still debating on Target since most of the Burlington stuff is only available in the store L and for the out of town friends/family I’d like them to have more of a selection if they need/want to order online.  The funniest part about going to register is that my youngest niece, Sienna, was staying with my mom and when she told her they were going to go shopping with me on Saturday to look at baby stuff for Nikki’s baby; this was her reply “I don't want to walk around for hours looking for stuff for Nikki's baby” then she proceeds to ask Paw-paw if he will watcher her while Granny goes shopping.  Uh-ohhhhh someone’s a little jealous already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment