Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Week 22


Here is week 22’s photo!  I think I look smaller but I’m pretty sure it’s the photographer J but he does a good job anyways.  This was a quick picture since I had to work tonight but it’s a belly picture so I’ll go with it.  Still no weight gain yet but my belly is sure growing. I have one pair of jeans that I can wear without having to use my be-band but all of my work pants are accompanied by that great invention!
I finally had to break down and buy a couple of maternity shirts and broke one out this past Friday.  It was the first day that I wore maternity clothes.  It wasn’t too bad.  I joked with co-workers and said that I spent many years hiding my fat and now the only clothes that I can find are ones that show off the big belly! LOL!  Oh well…it’s cute anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment