Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week 29


Here's the week 29 picture…..belly belly belly!!!  Wow!  I’ve gained 7 pounds now.  I’m starting to feel her move a lot more and she’s a pusher.  Sometimes I feel like she’s going to push right out of my stomach like that scene in Alien! LOL! 

Steve finished the room over the holiday weekend.  The chair rail is up and the quarter round has been put back down so now we just need to touch up a couple of spots, clean, and find some shades.  Then curtains and get the crib and dresser.  I’ve washed all of the clothes we’ve received so far so I need to get those organized and in the closet.  Here are the pictures of the room with the chair rail up - the color pink will show up in the bedding we picked and in other accents in the room:



No comments:

Post a Comment