Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Week 26


6.5 months…wow time has flown!  Seems just a few weeks ago we found out I was pregnant….except for the protruding belly I now have!  It’s crazy to think that in 3 months she’ll be here!  Everything is still going well…no sickness, no cravings, no heartburn…nothing really.  I’ve been extremely lucky!  My good friend Kathy is due in about 5 weeks left and the poor thing has been miserable for the past few months.  I really feel for her. 

We’re not any closer to picking a name…still the same list and nothing solid but we have some time.  We are still working on the room….there have been too many nice days and other stuff to do but I told Steve he needs to finish it up soon so he can have all summer to ride his bike before she gets here.  J  Here are a couple more pictures of the room with the trim painted….


No comments:

Post a Comment