Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week 27


Here’s the week 27 picture….I feel like she is really sticking out there now!  I’ve gained 6 lbs total as of today.  Our next appointment is next week – Tuesday.  This week I have to go and do the glucose test…ugh…I’m not looking forward to that but I plan to go up first thing in the morning and get it done and over with.

Monday was our 13 year anniversary so Steve and I decided to take a long weekend and head to Nags Head.  We were down there from Friday – Monday and had beautiful weather!  We hung out on the beach (and yes…I wore my bikini J) and did some nature walking in Duck and Roanoke Island.  It was very relaxing and nice to get away.  Here are some pictures from our trip.






Over the past week we’ve started to get a few presents…yay…so exciting!  Steve’s parents bought us the stroller we registered for (A HUGE THANK YOU!!!), my friend from work, who is also expecting, got a couple of duplicate gifts at her shower and passed on a diaper genie and some cute little girl items, and another friend from work gave us some really cute outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment